Award-Winning Representation for Victims of Negligence
Have you been injured because of another person’s negligent actions? If so, a personal injury lawsuit may help you hold that negligent party accountable and recover compensation for your losses—from pain and suffering to medical expenses, and more.
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, we aim to make legal representation affordable for all victims of negligence. We genuinely care about helping our clients get the peace of mind and compensation they deserve. That’s why we offer our effective representation on a contingency fee basis: If we don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay any fees!
Give our office a call at (303) 647-4003 to schedule your free, confidential consultation with a trusted Denver personal injury attorney.
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, our experienced personal injury attorneys are equipped to handle a wide variety of cases, such as:
- Auto and truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability, such as slip and falls
- Product liability/dangerous products
- Wrongful death
We are proud to say that we have solely dedicated our practice to fighting for personal injury victims. Unlike other firms, we always fight on the side of the plaintiff.
Personal injury victims must prove the following three elements to win their case:
- Standard of care: This means the other party was obligated to act according to a certain standard to ensure your well-being. For example, a motor vehicle driver is obligated to pay attention to the road and drive with care.
- Negligent violation of that standard: Whether intentional or unintentional, if the other party violates the standard of care, they will be considered negligent. Again, for a motor vehicle driver, this may mean driving under the influence of alcohol or texting and driving.
- Injury and damages sustained: This last element requires you to prove that your injuries and damages were a direct result of the other party’s negligence. For instance, if a drunk driver struck you while riding a bicycle, you would need to show that they were drunk at the time, that you were following bicycle laws, and that you had to go to the doctor for your injuries.
Those injured only have so long to file suit after an accident, as each type of personal injury case has its own statute of limitations, or legal deadline. If you have reason to believe that another’s negligence harmed you, we urge you to reach out to an attorney.
We understand that each client and every case is unique. We work with you to efficiently and effectively develop the proper course of action for your particular case. Over the years, we have become a trusted resource for individuals, families and businesses throughout Denver.
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings
Our Denver trial lawyers will work to make the process of filing a personal injury claim easy for you. We can tackle everything from the minute details of your case to its complexities, such as:
- Investigating your case to uncover evidence
- Speaking to witnesses and experts
- Calculating damages
- Identifying negligence
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters
- Aggressively asserting your case in court
At our top-rated firm, we put our clients first, taking care to make client accessibility a top priority. We offer free consultations to all potential clients, with evening and weekend appointments available. If your injury prevents you from leaving your home, we can arrange for an in-home consultation—at no additional cost to you.
Why Choose Klenofsky & Steward, LLC?
Backed by years of experience, our Denver personal injury lawyers are now ready to advocate for you. Our honest, aggressive approach to representation continues to prove effective—to date, our client recoveries amount to millions of dollars. When you decide to work with us, we will handle all facets of your case, shouldering the burden of litigation so you can focus on regaining your health.
Why wait? Contact our Denver personal injury lawyers online and ask about our contingency fee policy. There are no fees unless we win your case!
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.