Tireless Advocacy for Auto Accident Victims
Car accidents can happen in an instant, but its impacts on your health can last for weeks, months, even years.
If you have been the victim of a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your damages. This financial support can help you pay for the medical care you need, make up for lost wages, and serve compensation for your pain and suffering, among other non-economic damages.
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, our Denver car accident attorneys will work to recover your full compensation from the insurance company. We want to put you in the best possible position, which is why we operate on a strict contingency fee basis. If we don’t win your case, you won’t be billed a dime!
We make it simple to learn your legal rights, without any strings attached. Contact a Denver car accident attorney online for a free consultation.
We Have a History of Success
For decades, Attorneys Joe Klenofskyand John Steward have fought tirelessly for motor vehicle accident victims. Strengthened by their experience and skill, our team at Klenofsky & Steward, LLC has secured millions in compensation for our clients.
A sample of our past landmark victories include the following:
- $2.9 million recovered for a car accident victim
- $2.8 million recovered for a car accident victim
- $2.4 million recovered for a car accident victim
When you have been injured, you need an experienced attorney to represent you. Book a free consultation to learn your rights and discuss whether legal action is right for you.
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.
Experience on Your Side Our injury attorneys are dedicated to your recovery. Call our team today at 303-647-4003 to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no fee unless we win your case!
How Much Is a Car Accident Claim Worth?
Every car accident claim will be valued with a few factors in mind:
- The severity of your injury
- How long your injury is expected to last
- The economic and non-economic costs associated with your injury
- The cost of any property or vehicular damage sustained during the accident
- Whether you had a role in causing the accident
In other words, the value of your claim is determined by the losses, or damages, you have suffered as a direct result of someone else’s negligence.
Types of Compensation for Car Accident Claims
Often, car accident victims are entitled to recover compensation for damages such as the following:
- Economic damages, such as lost wages, lost future earnings, current and future medical care, property and vehicle repairs. These damages are considered economic because they have a measurable financial cost.
- Non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering, emotional distress, mental anguish, loss of quality of life, loss of enjoyment of life, and more. These are categorized as non-economic damages because it is not easy to put a price tag on such losses.
- Punitive damages, which are awarded to punish the at-fault party for gross negligence. They may be awarded in a wide range of car accident claims, from those involving drunk driving to road rage.
Find Out How our Denver Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
After a serious car accident, it's important to determine if you should contact a personal injury attorney to represent you. Hiring an experienced and knowledgeable Denver car accident attorney can provide valuable advice and lead to a much more successful settlement. Our Denver lawyers have knowledge of the laws surrounding car accident cases and will be able to navigate the complexities of the legal system.
Our attorneys are highly skilled in negotiating with insurance companies, working to ensure that you receive fair compensation. Although it might seem intimidating or unnecessary at first, investing in a personal injury attorney after an accident could make a huge difference when it comes time to seek compensation for your injuries or damages.
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings