Denver Truck Accident Attorney
When You Have Been Injured in a Truck Crash, We Are Here to Help
The gravity of an accident is directly influenced by the weight of the vehicles involved. With the average commercial truck weighing up to 80,000 pounds, truck accidents are often disastrous and bring severe, lifelong—or life-ending—injury to those involved.
If you or someone you love has been the victim of a commercial truck crash, Klenofsky & Steward, LLC is here to help you protect and exercise your legal rights. Our Denver truck accident attorneys have represented crash victims for decades, recovering millions of dollars in fair compensation for them. Clients continue to turn to us for our true passion for justice, proven legal skills, and unmatched client-first approach. We also work on contingency fees, which means we won’t get paid unless you do.
When you need legal representation, contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We are also available 24/7 to take your call at (303) 647-4003!
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.
Experience on Your Side Our injury attorneys are dedicated to your recovery. Call our team today at 303-647-4003 to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no fee unless we win your case!
How Do Truck Accident Claims Work?
A truck accident claim is one of the more complex legal claims out there and generally cannot be handle like a regular auto accident claim.
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, our Denver truck accident attorneys make it easy for victims to seek compensation—no matter how many people or companies are involved. We will work to shorten your path to compensation by helping with all aspects of your claim. When you work with us, your schedule will be free to focus on healing.
What Damages Can I Recover in a Truck Accident Claim?
Victims may include any damages they have suffered in a truck accident claim, such as:
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Disability, temporary or permanent
- Medical expenses, such as hospital bills and medication
- Property damage, such as to your car
How much these damages are worth can vary greatly. It all depends on the facts of the accident and the victim’s life circumstances.
To make sure you are asking for the right amount of compensation, take advantage of our free consultations. We can discuss your losses and provide a evaluation of your case. And if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.
Who Is at Fault for a Commercial Truck Accident?
Preventable truck accidents are commonly caused by negligence on the part of:
- A trucking company: Often, this includes failing to train truck drivers and employees, failing to maintain trucks, requiring drivers to work long hours, or failing to enforce safety regulations.
- A truck driver: The trucker may be held accountable if they were drinking on the job, acting against company policy, or the like. Their employer is, more often than not, responsible for their negligence, however. This is because trucking companies are supposed to make sure their drivers are trained and do not present a danger to anyone else.
- Another truck company employee: This may include a cargo loader who knowingly packs an unbalanced or oversized cargo load. It may also include mechanics who make negligent mistakes when doing maintenance on or inspections of company trucks.
- Another driver, a motorcyclist, or a bicyclist: These parties may be liable for a crash if they were acting against the law at the time. Examples include if they were under the influence, distracted, speeding, running red lights, or trying to pass a truck illegally.
- A pedestrian: While rare, a pedestrian may be held liable if they were negligent and violated pedestrian laws. A common example is when pedestrians distractedly or drunkenly wander out into the street, without giving the trucker enough time to stop.
- A truck parts manufacturer, designer, or distributor: Sometimes, a truck part malfunctions and causes a truck crash, such as in a tire blowout or brake failure. Manufacturers, designers, and distributors can be held liable for a crash if their defective truck part was to blame.
Our truck accident attorney team has experience investigating all types of negligence. In many cases, our truck accident attorney team will deploy a host of experts including forensic crash reconstruction experts, black-box experts, and trucking industry experts, so that no stone is left unturned in order to maximize your truck accident claim. We also have a firm understanding of both state and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) rules and regulations. This allows us to easily identify any safety violations that may have led to the accident in which you were injured.
Our Denver Truck Accident Lawyers Will Put You First
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, our proven trial lawyers truly care about helping our clients secure financial support after serious accidents. In our more than 40 years of legal practice, we have continued to put our clients’ needs above all else. If you can’t make it into the office for a free consultation, we are happy to come to you—and at no extra cost. What’s more, we won’t charge you a dime if we don’t win your case.
Learn more about why Colorado residents choose to work with us. Call a Denver truck accident lawyer at (303) 647-4003 today!
Why Clients Choose Us
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings
Dedicated to Your Case Schedule Your Free Case
Evaluation with Our Team Today