The brain is the most complex organ in the human body. When it is injured, other parts of the body will likely be affected as well. A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can also lead to memory loss, behavioral changes, and other symptoms that disrupt a person’s everyday life. Needless to say, this can throw a wrench in all aspects of one’s life, from personal relationships to career aspirations.
If another person or party left you with a TBI, you may have a right to compensation for all the damages you have suffered. This may include, but is not limited to, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and reduced earning potential.
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, we advocate for victims of negligence who have suffered mild, moderate, and severe TBIs. Our mission is to hold negligent parties accountable, secure their victims financial support, and save others from suffering the same harm.
To schedule a free consultation with a traumatic brain injury lawyer, call our Denver office at (303) 647-4003.
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.
Experience on Your Side Our injury attorneys are dedicated to your recovery. Call our team today at 303-647-4003 to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no fee unless we win your case!
Work with a Nationally Recognized Team
Our trial team at Klenofsky & Steward, LLC is known for our:
- Track record worth millions of dollars
- 24/7 availability—that includes on weekends and evenings
- FREE consultations, at our office or in your home
- “No Recovery, No Fee” policy—You don’t pay unless we win
If you have been injured, turn to us for the assistance of a proven advocate. We will help you navigate the aftermath of the accident and the path to compensation, just as we have for countless clients throughout Denver and Colorado.
Why wait to get started? Call (303) 647-4003 or contact a Denver traumatic brain injury lawyer online today!
Can You Sue Someone for a Traumatic Brain Injury?
Technically, anyone with a TBI can file a lawsuit; only those with strong, valid lawsuits will be granted compensation, however. In other words, the right to compensation depends on the facts of a TBI case.
To win a traumatic brain injury lawsuit, you must prove the following:
- Another party owed you a duty of care: An example would be the duty a driver has to follow traffic laws and drive safely.
- The party acted negligently and breached that duty: In the case of a driver, this may mean they were texting and driving.
- The other party caused an accident: For instance, the texting driver rear-ended your car.
- You were injured in the accident, causing you to accumulate damages: This means you must prove that your TBI was sustained in the rear-end collision, then that you experienced pain and suffering, lost out on wages, or racked up medical bills as a result.
Unfortunately, some TBI victims with valid claims lose their cases and have to settle for little to no compensation for their damages. At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, we fight tirelessly for our clients to prevent this from happening to them.
If you work with us, we will dive into your case to locate the root cause of your TBI. Once we determine fault and liability, we will aggressively advocate to recover your full and fair compensation.
Traumatic Brain Injury Cases We Take On
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, we help Denver residents recover compensation in a wide variety of cases. Some of the most common causes of TBIs we have seen include:
- Bicycle crashes
- Bus collisions
- Car accidents
- Dog bite attacks
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents on hazardous properties
- Accidents involving defective products
TBIs are more common than many think, and these cases can be difficult to prove without the help of a lawyer. No matter what type of accident led to your TBI, we will work without rest to win you and your family justice.
Call (303) 647-4003 to Get Started
No one expects to sustain a catastrophic injury, but should it happen, most of us expect that the negligent party would take responsibility. Sadly, it usually takes a lot of work, legal acumen, and skill to get these parties to own up to their actions.
Our Denver TBI attorneys are committed to holding negligent parties accountable on behalf of our clients. We truly care about each case we take on, which is why we fight so hard to get the best results possible.
When you need legal help, why settle for less? Work with our award-winning, compassionate attorneys at Klenofsky & Steward, LLC. There are NO fees unless we win your case!
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings