Skilled Representation When You Need It Most
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, we advocate for catastrophically injured accident victims in Denver and across Colorado. We know that another’s negligence can lead to a lifetime of pain and suffering, medical bills, and other negative consequences. If you or a loved one has been harmed, we will step up to the plate to hold the person, company, or corporation accountable.
If successful in your lawsuit, you could recover compensation for any damages you have incurred—physical or emotional. We work on a strict contingency fee policy which means we only get paid if we recover money for you.
In our more than 40 years of combined experience, our Denver catastrophic injury lawyers have recovered millions in client compensation. That’s countless lives changed for the better.
Give our Denver office a call at (303) 647-4003 today to schedule a free consultation.
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.
Experience on Your Side Our injury attorneys are dedicated to your recovery. Call our team today at 303-647-4003 to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no fee unless we win your case!
What Is Considered a Catastrophic Injury in Colorado?
A catastrophic injury is any injury that has a severe, long-lasting impact on your life. These injuries alter everyday life, sometimes requiring a person to change jobs or leave the workforce altogether. Those injured face trouble living life as they used to, whether this means not being able to enjoy hobbies, bathe and get dressed on their own, or the like. Often, a loved one will need to act as caretaker, or they will need to hire a professional caretaker.
Some of the most common catastrophic injuries include:
- Partial or full amputation
- Severe traumatic brain injury
- Severe ocular trauma, or eye injuries
- Serious burns, such as third-degree burns
- Spinal cord injuries, such as those that lead to paralysis
What Accidents Can Lead to a Catastrophic Injury?
Our legal team at Klenofsky & Steward, LLC is skilled in investigating and litigating a variety of catastrophic injury cases. Many of the cases we take on are rooted in the following:
- Bus crashes
- Bicycle collisions
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Faulty or unsafe products
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck crashes
- Unsafe properties
Is It Worth It to Get a Lawyer?
It is recommended that you work with a legal professional, particularly when your case involves a severe injury. You likely already have your hands full trying to adapt to the changes brought by the accident/incident. A Denver catastrophic injury lawyer can handle all the legal work for you, which will allow you to stay focused on yourself.
A few examples of how we can help include but are not limited to:
- Investigating the cause of your injury
- Identifying the negligent party in your case
- Uncovering evidence to prove your case
- Talking to witnesses and experts to strengthen your case
- Using our decades of experience to develop a unique legal strategy for you
- Negotiating with the at-fault party and their insurance
- Calculating your damages, present and future
- Providing compassionate counsel you can trust
- Working to win your full and fair compensation
The sooner you get in touch, the sooner we can get started on your case. Free consultations are offered with zero strings attached.
Call Klenofsky & Steward, LLC to Get Started
Those injured turn to our Denver catastrophic injury attorneys time and again for:
- Our 24-hour services, 7 days a week
- Our more than 40 years of collective experience
- Our track record totaling millions of dollars won for our clients
- Our no-cost, risk-free consultations
- Our “no win, no fee” policy
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, we are driven by a passion for protecting the rights of those injured, as well as their families. Our award-winning attorneys do everything in our power to make quality legal services available to any Denver resident that needs them. If your injury makes it difficult to come into the office, we will come to you—and at no extra cost!
Let us pursue your maximum compensation. Contact us online to book a free consultation with a Denver catastrophic injury attorney.
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings