Joe Klenofsky is a founder of Klenofsky & Steward. As a personal injury lawyer, he focuses his practice on protecting individuals hurt in serious accidents, including auto and truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, medical negligence, and nursing home abuse and neglect. He and his team at Klenofsky & Steward also represents clients in wrongful death, catastrophic injury, and workers’ compensation cases.
- WMU-Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI, Juris Doctor
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, Bachelor of Science
- The Missouri Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Served at the Washtenaw County Office of Public Defender in Ann Arbor, MI
COMMITTED TO THE KANSAS CITY COMMUNITY
Attorney Klenofsky has successfully handled many trials in federal and state courts, including in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri and the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District. His cases have been published in Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
In his free time, Attorney Klenofsky is committed to giving back to his community as a member of the Missouri Trial Lawyers Care Committee, which hosts regular community service events. He also volunteers his time to the MLR OPEN, an organization dedicated to financially serving young women diagnosed with breast cancer. Attorney Klenofsky is proud to be listed in Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo, and Justia.
We offer free consultations. Call us today at (855) 769-0906 for representation from Attorney Klenofsky.