How the Team at Klenofsky & Steward, LLC Can Help You
Car accidents are frightening no matter what or who caused the incident. While your adrenaline may be high and your thoughts may be scattered, it is important to take the appropriate actions to safeguard your rights. We always fight for what’s fair.
At Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, a Kansas City car accident lawyer can be your advocate with the insurance company, fighting to make sure you receive a fair settlement that covers your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.
Experience on Your Side Our injury attorneys are dedicated to your recovery. Call our team today at (816) 865-5700 to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no fee unless we win your case!
Protecting Your Rights After a Car Accident
Klenofsky & Steward, LLC is not afraid to go to battle with the insurance company working on your car accident claim. We urge you to take immediate action and contact our firm as soon as possible. When you do, we can schedule a free case evaluation at our office or in your home.
When you work with Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, you won’t pay anything upfront or out-of-pocket. In fact, you won’t be asked to pay any attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Connecting with a Kansas City car accident attorney from our firm is quick and easy. Simply call us at (816) 865-5700.
We’ve Secured Millions for Accident Victims
For over 40 years, Attorney Joe Klenofsky and John Steward have led our team in Kansas City to recover millions of dollars on behalf of victims of motor vehicle accidents throughout Missouri.
Klenofsky & Steward, LLC has secured landmark victories that include:
- $2,900,000 for the victim of a car accident
- $2,800,000 for the victim of a car accident
- $2,443,000 for the victim of a car accident
- $2,000,000 for the victim of a car accident
What Damages Can I Recover from a Car Accident Claim?
Being injured in any type of vehicle accident can change your life. Although every case is different, victims tend to face a number of setbacks following car wrecks involving their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Our experienced legal team can help you pursue financial compensation for your losses, which may include:
- Economic Damages – Economic damages are measurable financial losses that result directly from a crash. Common examples include lost work wages and future earnings, medical bills and the cost of future medical care, property damage, and other financial expenses.
- Non-Economic Damages – Victims harmed in crashes can experience considerable pain and suffering and mental anguish, as well as a drastic change in their quality or enjoyment of life. Compensation can be awarded for these types of damages for both victims and the families of victims who are also affected emotionally.
- Punitive Damages – In some cases, courts may award punitive damages. These damages are designed to further punish wrongdoers for gross acts of negligence and deter others from similar actions. Punitive damages can be awarded in all types of cases, including those involving drunk driving.
Keep in mind that while the personal injury claim process provides victims with the opportunity to recover damages resulting from a crash, it does not guarantee these damages will be awarded. In order to position yourself in the best possible light to recover the compensation you deserve, you should be focused on working with experienced Kansas City car accident lawyers who know what it takes to create an effective claim.
After a car accident, it's crucial that you secure legal representation quickly. With each passing day, memories fade, which could jeopardize your ability to secure the compensation you deserve. The longer you wait, the more difficult it could be to secure eyewitnesses who can support your claim in court.
Any number of reckless or negligent actions could have caused your car accident, and this is exactly what we set out to investigate when we take on your case. Once we agree to take on your case, our car accident lawyers in Kansas City will begin dissecting the details of your collision. We will leave no stone unturned.
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings