Injured By a Dangerous Product? Call Klenofsky & Steward, LLC for Help.
When a product is not fit for its intended use, fails to warn consumers about potential hazards, or malfunctions as a result of a defect or design flaw, those responsible for its creation can be held accountable for any damage it causes. This may include manufacturers, designers, distributors, and suppliers. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous product, you should know that you have rights. Call Klenofsky & Steward, LLC today to find out if you are entitled to compensation!
When you hire our Kansas City product liability lawyers, you can benefit from:
- Around-the-Clock Availability — You can reach our firm 24/7.
- Contingency Fee Guarantee — This promises “no recovery, no fee.”
- Results — Our proven ability to recover maximum compensation for our clients.
- Free Case Evaluation — A free, no-obligation consultation with a product liability lawyer.
Call the Kansas City injury attorneys at Klenofsky & Steward, LLC today to arrange your free consultation.
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.
Experience on Your Side Our injury attorneys are dedicated to your recovery. Call our team today at (816) 865-5700 to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no fee unless we win your case!
Examining the Different Types of Product Defects
If you were injured while using a product, you must be able to prove that it is defective or otherwise dangerous. In order to do so, you must establish that it was either defectively designed, defectively manufactured, or defectively marketed.
- Defective Design: When a product’s design is inherently dangerous, a defect exists even before the manufacturing process begins. This means that, regardless of how carefully a product is manufactured, it will not be safe for you to use.
- Defective Manufacturing: Manufacturing defects occur when a product is being assembled or constructed. This typically involves the use of low-quality materials or poor workmanship, and may only affect a few batches of the product.
- Defective Marketing: Even if a product is safely designed and manufactured, it is still necessary for the maker to warn consumers about potential dangers. If adequate instructions or warnings are not provided, this is a defect.
The Elements of a Successful Product Liability Claim
In order to file a successful product liability lawsuit, you will need to establish several different facts—also known as the “elements” of your claim. Unfortunately, simply showing that you were injured won’t be enough to win your case.
When filing a product liability claim, you must be able to prove that:
- You have suffered actual injuries, harm, or losses
- The product that injured you is dangerous or defective
- Your injuries were caused by the defective product
- You were using the product as it was intended
Ready to find out if you have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit? If so, please do not hesitate to contact our product liability lawyers in Kansas City, MO. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our contingency fee policy guarantees that you won’t pay any upfront or out-of-pocket fees when you hire an attorney from our firm. In fact, you won’t pay anything for our services unless we win your case! Call Klenofsky & Steward, LLC today at (816) 865-5700 to learn more about your rights.
Klenofsky & Steward, LLC is ready to help you seek justice after an accident. Give us a call today to get started on your case!
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings