Injured by a Distracted Driver? Let Us Fight for You.
Cell phones, navigational maps, and other types of technology have become dangerous pieces of equipment for drivers across the country. When people engage in activities that distract them from the road, they create hazardous situations, leaving others on the road at risk for detrimental injuries or death.
If you have sustained injuries due to a distracted driver, the Kansas City distracted driving accident lawyers at Klenofsky & Steward, LLC can help you fight for maximum financial compensation.
When you work with Klenofsky & Steward, LLC, you can benefit from our:
- Complimentary, no-risk case consultations
- 24/7 availability – reach us day or night
- “No recovery, no fee” contingency fee guarantee
- Millions of dollars in successful recoveries
Contact our distracted driving accident attorneys at (855) 769-0906. We can take your call 24/7.
Joe and John are excellent attorneys. It was a difficult case at times, But with their professional experience, they pushed through.K.C.
Experience on Your Side Our injury attorneys are dedicated to your recovery. Call our team today at 816-865-5700 to schedule your free initial consultation. There is no fee unless we win your case!
Some of the Most Common Driver Distractions
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that in 2013 alone, 3,154 people were killed in car accidents due to irresponsible, distracted drivers.
Many distracted drivers participate in the following activities:
- Sending a text message
- Talking on the phone
- Watching videos/movies
- Using maps
- Drinking and eating
- Talking to passengers
When a car crash occurs as a result of distracted driving, it is imperative to work with a skilled attorney who can help you through the process of seeking compensation. A full investigation will need to be conducted to ensure the negligent party is held accountable. Likewise, the reason for the car crash must be revealed.
Types of Distracted Driving: Mental, Visual & Cognitive
- Cognitive distractions: When a person is mentally focused on matters other than driving.
- Visual distractions: When a person physically removes their eyes from the road.
- Physical distractions: When a person uses their hands for things other than driving.
- Millions Recovered For Our Clients
- Zero Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- In-Home Consultations Available
- Evening & Weekend Meetings
Our distracted driver accident attorneys in Kansas City, MO understand the difficulties that can occur after a car accident. That is why we are here to provide you with the aggressive and relentless representation you need. When you work with our firm, we will stand beside you from beginning to end.
Klenofsky & Steward, LLC is here to help. Call us today at (855) 769-0906 to arrange your free evaluation.